* Unlimited access to telephone support including totally unbiased advice regarding fire safety equipment etc.
* One visit to your premises annually.
* Ensure your business complies with the Fire Safety Law. Fire Risk Assessment (to PAS 79 standard) included. This is a legal requirement.
* Easy monthly payments. No long term contract, can be cancelled at any time. For example a Office/Factory premises of approximately 12500 sq feet would cost £335 or only 12 monthly payments of £28.00.
* Online Fire Training included annually - Two Fire Marshal, One Fire Extinguisher course and One Basic Fire Training course.
Our Fire Safety Subscription Service ensures all businesses can comply with the Fire Safety Law.One monthly payment will include access to the following -
* Unlimited access to telephone support including totally unbiased advice regarding fire safety equipment etc. Whenever you are upgrading or purchasing new Fire Safety equipment we will advise you on the minimum requirements. This service alone could save you £££,s as we are not associated or have any financial interest with any fire safety equipment providers. Our advice is totally unbiased. The service also includes advice regarding any expansion plans you have to the business or premises which may involve additional fire training or escape route/fire emergency plan requirements. Any structural changes will have to comply with the Building Regulations. Advice will be given regarding these.
* One visit to your premises annually (additional visits can be made - see our terms and conditions). After 12 monthly payments have been paid we will visit your premises to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment report which is to the highest standard (PAS 79). This will ensure you conform to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 which is a legal requirement.The Fire Risk Assessment will identify any possible risks or dangers, consider who may be especially at risk and eliminate or reduce risk as far as reasonable possible and provide general fire precautions for any risk left. Take other measures to make sure there is protection if flammable or explosive materials are used or stored. A plan must be created to deal with a emergency and and this must be recorded and reviewed when necessary.
* Online Fire Training courses (approved by the Institute of Fire Engineers) included annually - Two Fire Marshal, one Fire Extinguisher course and one Basic Fire Training course. It is a legal requirement that you provide induction fire training to all new staff and provide refresher training. This is clearly stated in Article 21 (1) of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. You must inform your staff on how to raise the alarm, who will call the fire service, how to evacuate the building and where to assemble, use of fire-fighting equipment e.g. how to identify the different types and what type of fire they can be safely used on, how to shut down machinery etc and not to use lifts in the event of fire.
Fire Marshals/Wardens will be required in larger organisations and where the fire risks are greater. They have a responsible role and will be expected to ensure that in the event of a fire everyone leaves the area as quickly and orderly as possible, ensuring that all security measures are undertaken, if this can be done without causing a significant delay in the evacuation procedure. The Fire Marshals/Warden should then go to the assembly point and take part in the roll call procedure there. It may be the responsibility of the Fire Marshal/ Warden or security officer to ensure that no-one re-enters before the fire brigade officer gives permission. Fire Marshals/Wardens will require more in depth knowledge of fire safety procedures and equipment.
* The cost will be spread over 12 monthly, easy to manage payments. Payments can be set up using standing order, or credit/debit card using Pay Pal. No long term contract, can be cancelled at any time.
For a quotation please contact us on 0800 689 0489 or complete the form below.
Terms and Conditions -
1/ The monthly payment can be cancelled at any time. All services will cease to be available when payment is cancelled and no refund will be made for any prior payments made up to the cancellation date.The Fire Risk Assessment report will only be carried out when 12 monthly payments have been received. A review Fire Risk Assessment report will be carried out every 12 months at the end of of each fully paid up 12 month period.
2/ The telephone support service is available Monday - Friday 0900-1700 (excluding bank holidays). Calls can be made to our freephone number or allocated mobile phone numbers.
3/ If advice required is outside the scope of our service (at our discretion) we will provide recommended sources of information and help.
4/ Online Fire Training courses (approved by the Institute of Fire Engineers) included annually - Two Fire Marshal, One Fire Extinguisher course and one Basic Fire Training course. These courses are available when 12 monthly payments have been made.
5/ The service includes one free visit to your premises to carry out your Fire Risk Assessment. Any additional visits will be at a mutually agreed fee.